The quadrangular Rauda Gate, so called because of its proximity to the graveyard, has inside of it a magnificently adorned dome and traditional trompe l’oeil red painted bricks with white markings.
The qubba, or pavilion, has steel arched openings on three sides. The remaining side has a door that leads to the interior of the Palace of the Lions, to which it is joined; however, the two palaces were actually connected in the Alhambra prior to the construction of the pavilion.
The Festival of Music and Dance of Granada in 1952 provided an impetus to the building of a theatre in the historical-artistic monuments complex.
The soultana’s court
Called that way after being regarded stage of imaginary love legends, fictionalized in the writings of Ginés Pérez de Hita.
The court of the main canal
Also known as "Court of the River", it's a narrow and long space.
The promenade of the cypress trees
Following the Promenade of the Oleander, the Promenade of the Cypress Trees takes the visitor to the place of exit.
Walk of the Oleanders
The Promenade of the Oleanders is connected to the Promenade of the Cypress Trees.
The Romantic Observation point
The top gallery has historic windows geminated of pointed arches.